Badger Daylighting is a Safety Company. Badger is committed to protecting the health and safety of all employees and its fellow workers.
Employees are not expected to sacrifice the safety or well-being of personnel for expediency or any other reason. All employees must work in a safe manner, with a safe attitude, in order to avoid personal injury and so as not to injure their fellow workers.
The ultimate goal of our health and safety policy is to have an accident-free work environment. To achieve this goal, all Badger employees have the following responsibilities for safety:
- Comply with Badger’s health and safety policies.
- Comply with federal, state/provincial, local, client-specific, and site-specific requirements for occupational health and safety.
- Read, understand, and follow Badger’s safe work practices and job procedures.
- Wear appropriate clothing and personal protective equipment.
- Report all accidents, injuries, illnesses, and near misses.
- Identify and immediately report any safety hazards or unsafe work conditions.
- Do not participate in any activities you deem unsafe.
Badger participates in several contractor management and compliance programs, including:
Badger employs a team of full-time safety professionals who guide the business through its health and safety management system. Badger’s H&S team oversees the training and qualification of personnel, unit field inspections, and semi-annual audits. For more information, please contact our safety group at email@example.com.