Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Waiver Analyst based out of the Brownsburg, IN. office. Reporting to the U.S. Credit Manager, this position will be responsible for all facets of the Waiver process for Badger Daylighting. The Waiver Analyst is an integral part of the company and will be a part of the Credit and Collections Department. The position will work closely with multiple departments.
- Responsible for executing Conditional/Unconditional Waivers, Payment Applications, and Sworn Statements by investigating Accounts Receivables to validate the pertinent information depicted on these documents.
- In charge of maintaining records to track billings and payments on large projects to ensure overall accuracy is attained.
- Manage the entire storage process of these forms by electronically naming and filing them accordingly.
- Responsible for sending required forms to customers via mail or email.
- Act as the Liaison in regards to any and all lien matters; whether filing, executing, or releasing them.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field of study preferred, not required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of similar job related experience.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Capable of being self-sufficient and able to multi-task.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to complete routine reports and other correspondences.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of meeting set deadlines.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of basic Accounting principles/practices.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.