Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Computer and Mobility Support Technician based out of the Brownsburg, IN. office. Reporting to the IT Manager, this position will be responsible for configuring computers (laptops and desktops). Support MS Office 2010, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, desktop printers, networking and mobile devices via MDM. Order, support and maintain inventory of computers and mobile devices. Cell Phone, iPad and computer configuration.
US Computer Support
- Computers – Desktop and Laptops
- Configure computers to Badger specifications
- Maintain Inventory of computers
- Troubleshoot equipment as needed including contacting tech support
- Maintain disk images
- Support MS Office 2010
- Web Browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Install drivers and updates
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues (WiFi, USB, Ethernet)
- Cell Phones
- Cell Phone support for Android and flip phone
- Order, replace and update phones as needed
- Support and order MiFi devices
- Maintain user information on Verizon and AT&T websites
- Maintain inventory of iPads
- Assemble iPads with protective case
- Update IOS
- Install and support apps
- Maintain detailed information
- AT&T and Verizon website
- Maintain user accounts
- Active Directory
- Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- SharePoint online
- Minimum experience 2 years in IT supporting Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows Networking.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience with MDM is a plus but not required
- Ability to patiently work via telephone with remote users that have limited computer experience.
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong Attention to Detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
The qualified candidate will work Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM with some occasional late nights or weekends as deemed necessary by the IT Manager.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online