US Accounting Supervisor
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for supervising the General Ledger Clerk, Cash Posting Clerk, Expense Reporting Clerk and the Accounts Payable department. The Accounting Supervisor is also responsible for producing and validating several general ledger reports and assists the Regional, Area and Fleet & Safety Managers in providing support to the Operating partners and corporate operations.
- Direct supervision of the Accounts Payable Department
- Direct supervision of Employee credit card processing, Cash posting, Bank reconciliations and general ledger functions.
- Back up for credit card processing and specialty credit cards.
- Ensure excise tax payments are made timely and quarterly returns are filed with IRS timely.
- Assist with Month End preparation and review of General Ledger and all month-end reports, including payments to operating partners and Utilization Report.
- Prepare Sales Tax returns for appropriate states and ensure that company stays in compliance.
- Prepare all Personal Property Tax returns for US operations, as needed.
- Update and maintain Fixed Assets and Insurance allocation for fleet units to include unit cost financing. This will include all depreciation of Fixed Assets.
- Maintain property lease and general agreements for entire company. Ensure leases are ready for Finance Manager Review and signature. This also includes being proactive on expiring leases and working with field manager on renewals.
- Assist US Accounting Manager and US Finance/Administration Manager with audits (internal and external), as necessary.
- Assist with banking needs, as necessary:
- Daily cash reports
- Edit reports for ACH payments to Badger
- Stop pay requests
- Wire transfers
- Update cash spreadsheets
- Payment to partners semi-monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an Accounting Department, with a minimum 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong PC skills – Accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word are required.
- The successful candidate will have a professional, positive attitude and lead by example.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills along with a strong personality that is able to relate to a variety of personalities.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.