Union Compensation Compliance Administrator
Brownsburg, IN. or Chicago, IL.
The Union Compensation Compliance Administrator will oversee the administration of all union contracts in both the US and Canada, insuring we are compliant in regards to wages, benefits, and reporting.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Oversees administration of all union contracts, in US and Canada, and provides interpretation to managers and other Payroll staff on wage and benefit issues.
- Acts as Central Warehouse for all union material; maintains database of all contracts and union correspondence, physical copies and on company intranet.
- Supports the negotiation process by collecting information from HR systems and other sources as needed.
- Responsible for review of all union area weekly time cards and payroll review.
- Review and process monthly union fringe reporting; and maintain electronic files.
- Send out union rate increases to Operations management and follow up as needed.
- Set up/update new union dues and vacation in payroll systems.
- Set up/update union price books with pay rates in time keeping system.
- Participates in all Pre-Job conferences for NPLA and any special contracts.
- Provide support in responding to internal and external requests.
- Responsible for union audit requests.
- Preparation of weekly Stewards Report (Local 3 PL).
- Assist with weekly Certified Payroll processing.
- Follow up with unions for dues authorization cards on all new hires.
- Backup for weekly/bi-weekly payroll processing
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- General understanding of HR functions including labor relations and Federal and Provincial/State laws including labor laws in both Canada and the US (including California)
- Knowledge of Prevailing Wages under the Davis Bacon Act, or Union payroll experience
- Knowledge of Certified Payroll reporting
- Proficient with ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task and work in an fast paced office setting.
To learn more about Badger Daylighting please visit http://badgerinc.com/.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.