Territory Sales Specialist
Albany, NY. | Hartford, CT. | Manassas, VA. | Manchester/Concord, NH. | Providence/Warwick, RI. | Worcester/Framingham, MA.
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Territory Sales Specialist. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Territory Specialist will be responsible for growing the customer base within the assigned territory. This person will be assigned a specific geographic territory and will be solely responsible for adding new customers to the Area. This person will be required to see multiple customers on a daily/weekly basis and work closely with the Area Manager and Marketing support team to ensure that the correct market segment and customer types are identified and targeted.
- Grow/establish Badger’s business in the assigned area at an aggressive pace ensuring the foundation is built for long-term success.
- Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our service.
- Identify and procure potential customers utilizing cold calling, referrals and networking methods.
- Efficiently manage his/her territory daily and grow customer base by visiting jobsites and offices.
- Identify, produce and provide leads, job information and customer contacts to Area Managers.
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Related industry experience preferred
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Environmental Services
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Equipment Rentals
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer service background.
- High Energy, Ambitious & Entrepreneurial Personality
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Must be dedicated and self-directed.
- Must be people oriented, sales driven and a team player.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and various Sales databases.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.