Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services extensively throughout Canada and the USA. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Systems Support Specialist- Red Deer, AB.
Badger Daylighting is looking for a Systems Support Specialist based out of the Red Deer, AB office. Reporting to the Systems Manager, the Systems Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting our data base system used for daily work tickets and daily payroll.
- Provide operational support to field on the use of electronic field ticketing system
- Troubleshoot iPad issues with users in the field
- Complete daily check on system log to ensure all tickets have made into database from iPads
- Reset tickets that are in a locked state
- Set up new resources, and maintain existing resource information
- Create unit transfers for equipment that changes locations
- Create and update price books for areas/customers
- Disburse daily reports to senior management
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills, will have to work patiently via telephone with remote users who have limited computer/technology experience
- Operational knowledge of tablets and apps
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Minimum of a 2 year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting LP offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.