Strategic Account Manager
Denver, CO | Kansas City, MO, St. Louis MO, Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN.
Summary: Reporting to the VP of Business Development with a dotted line to the Regional Manager, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for developing the sales growth for assigned customers within the region. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Regional Manager/Director of Operations, Business Development Representatives and Field Operations to develop and implement an annual sales plan to increase revenue, market share, customer retention, and customer loyalty for assigned accounts that will have an impact throughout the entire region. Drive revenue growth and addition of new customers in the Region in conjunction with Regional staff. Regular travel throughout the Region is required.
- Full responsibility and accountability for managing and developing revenue growth goals for assigned accounts within the region.
- Drive revenue growth.
- Add new clients. Maintain an active sales territory
- Assist in establishing goals and actions for expanding the region.
- Develop strategic Business Development direction for Strategic Accounts for the business in the region.
- Segment Strategic Accounts and prospects to develop effective product line sales strategies. Aggressively grow Badger’s business in the various a diversified target markets ensuring the foundation is built for long-term success.
- From an external perspective, the role will involve a high level stewardship over the sales cycle from the development of the initial client relationship, contracts and bid process, closure follow up while providing direct feedback to the Company.
- Internally, develop strong relationships with field operations to expand services and leverage success to develop incremental sales growth within assigned customers, and hit new business growth goals.
- Identify and lead Business Development efforts. Research, contact, qualify, prepare and present packaged solutions to acquire new accounts.
- Assist in developing a value proposition based on defined customer segments
- Assist in developing sales processes that help drive revenues. Identify, develop, prepare and present high impact sales presentations and solutions to current and or potential corporate clients.
- Assist in training and development of the Business Development Representatives, Territory Sales Specialists, and Inside Business Development Representatives.
- Develop a collaborative environment between the Business Development team and field operations. Assist operations Managers in developing strong relationships with target accounts to create repeat revenue for the Region. Continue to expand the need for Badger’s Hydrovac services through education, awareness and market development to provide sustained growth.
- Assist with the development of a National Account strategy. Identify, validate and drive new regional opportunities, map client structure, processes and contacts, develop action plan, establish strong relationships, identify obstacles and /or advantages to allow strengthening of relationship and expansion into all overlapping service areas.
- Assist with field operations expansion by evaluating new areas.
- Coordinate field events such as industry trade shows, conferences, seminars for the region.
- Measure Business Development results through the Badger CRM tool.
- Report monthly on business development/marketing activities including new clients, target accounts & actions through the Badger CRM tool.
This position requires flexibility and a willingness to be creative. Badger thrives on, change, action and growth. The Individual must be an excellent communicator, driven, enthusiastic, team focused, a skilled sales professional, business savvy, ethical and self-motivated.
- 10+ years of sales experience including sales management.
- Industry related experience – complimentary oil and gas and or industrial and or utility network of relationships that overlap Badger’s clients.
- Proven success with a value sales approach.
- Experience working independently.
- Proven track record with developing new products/services and new markets.
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Strong customer service background.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and sales databases.
- Entrepreneurial and service related background an asset.
- 50-60% Travel required.
To learn more about Badger Daylighting please visit http://badgerinc.com/.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online