Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Benko, the sewer service division of Badger, provides high-quality service in CCTV Inspections, Flushing and Cleaning, etc.
Sewer Line Video Inspection (CCTV) Operators, Assistant Operators – (Day/Night Shift)
We are currently seeking professional CCTV Operators to join the largest business in North America at our Burlington location.
Most work will be in or around the previously mentioned area with some short term out of town work as a possibility. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen.
- NAASCO Certificate required for CCTV Operators.
- Previous CCTV experience preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Able to work night shift hours.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A clean class ‘G’ driver’s license is required.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are required.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.