Senior Systems Analyst
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst based in Brownsburg, IN. Reporting to Systems Manager, this position will manage projects in support of the development, design and implementation of field ticketing/accounting systems. This person will also be responsible for documenting processes and training material and conducting training sessions. There will be potential travel involved within US and Canada.
- Develop and implement project plans for new processes and alignment of old processes
- Develop and implement testing plans for internal product changes
- Act as subject matter expert for operational tools and applications
- Develop new reports as needed for distribution to Senior Management
- Train new and existing staff on system and new features
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions for field ticketing system
- Previous Systems Implementation experience a must.
- Minimum of 3 years of systems analysis experience with a passion for understanding and developing complex systems and data.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to lead large and complex projects with the ability to work independently and successfully manage multiple concurrent activities, priorities and deadlines
- Ability to manage projects that involve a complex set of steps while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to document processes using a variety of programs
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.