Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Semi Vac Operators – Lloydminster, AB.
Fieldtek Ltd. is a subsidiary of Badger Daylighting operating out of Lloydminster, AB. Fieldtek specialized in sand removal with a fleet of Pressure Trucks, Semi Vacs and Steamer Vac Combo Units. We also have a Safety Division. Fieldtek has been operating in the Lloydminster area for over 15 years.
Most work will be in or around the previously mentioned area with some short term out of town work as a possibility. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen.
- Previous experience in de-sanding, tank cleaning or other related oil and gas position preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- First Aid, H2S, Confined Space I and II, ITT – Integrated Transportation Training, Hours of Service and Fatigue Management are required.
- Must have a Class 1 license with a clean abstract.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Fieldtek Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.