Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 120 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Regional Support Assistant – Vancouver / Port Coquitlam, BC.
Badger Daylighting is currently seeking a Regional Support Assistant to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America at our Vancouver / Port Coquitlam location.
Reporting to the Regional Manager; while taking day to day direction from the Regional Support Coordinator, this position is responsible to provide timely and professional administrative, analyst, sales and other support to multiple Badger Operating Areas in the region. The successful candidate will be a strong individual contributor able to excel in a team environment while promoting a high core value and safety culture. The position will be expected to provide back-fill or succession planning for key positions such as the Regional Support Coordinator, Dispatcher; etc.
The position will interact with both internal and external customers and will be required to work approximately 40 hours a week, during regular business hours from Monday to Friday.
- Follow Badger best practices with focus on Best Operator, Best Truck.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards. Badger is a safety oriented company and it is important to use this to help develop a competitive advantage and raise the standards of the industry.
- Live and demonstrate Badger’s core values.
- Service Order Processing
- Administer Procurement to Payment Process.
- Proposal and Business Development support as required.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation
- Track and schedule regional training certifications and courses.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times.
- Provide “back fill” for key positions such as Regional Support Coordinator, Dispatcher, etc.
- Digital and physical filing as required.
- New Employee set up
- New Customer set up
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant post-secondary education such as a Business or Office Administration degree or diploma; plus at least 3+ years demonstrated experience in a similar role with an Industrial, Construction, Field Services or Trucking Company.
- Relevant certification or training and 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role with an Industrial, Construction, Field Services or Trucking Company.
- Advanced demonstrated keyboarding skills
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office.
- Preferred candidates will have advanced Excel skills such as spreadsheet analysis.
- Experience with Enterprise Platforms such as SAP, ORACLE, etc.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screening
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting LP offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You can apply through the website or email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.