Recruiting Specialist – West and Pacific Region
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Recruiting Specialist based out of the Denver, CO office. Reporting to the Recruitment Manager this position will be responsible for recruiting job openings for the locations in the West and Pacific Region. The Recruiting Specialist will research and incorporate recruiting trends, and will perform EEOC outreach.
- Establish recruiting requirements by understanding organizational plans and objectives; communicate with managers to discuss needs and track open/filled positions.
- Perform full cycle recruiting for open positions within the assigned regions.
- Build Applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, employment agencies, media, internet sites, and truck driving schools; provide organization information, opportunities, benefits, build rapport, and make presentations.
- Perform EEOC Outreach.
- Develop a strong local network of contacts throughout the assigned regions in order to develop a strong talent pool.
- Determine applicant qualifications by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, newspaper ads, job sites, requesting referrals and networking.
- Screen applicants on a consistent set of qualifications, analyze responses, verify references and compare job requirements to qualifications.
- Forward qualified applicants to appropriate hiring manager and set interviews.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers;
- Provide candidate updates.
- Represent the company at job fairs as needed.
- Participate in Regional conference calls.
- Performs other duties and assists with special projects as necessary or assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Previous corporate recruiting experience
- Previous EEOC outreach experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individual situations and various communication styles.
- Must comply with all Federal, State and Local privacy regulations.
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required. Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Must thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
- Must have a people personality and enjoy talking on the phone. This is an entry-level recruiting position.
- Some travel may be required.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.