Payroll Specialist –
Location: Brownsburg, IN. or Denver, CO.
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Payroll Specialist based out of the Denver / Brownsburg (US) or Calgary (Canada) office. Reporting to Payroll Manager, this position will be responsible for processing payroll for US and backing up Canadian payroll team:
- Process weekly/biweekly payroll in ADP Workforce
- Validate and audit payroll reports
- Prepare Union Fringe & Certified Payroll Reports
- Support payroll projects & union audits
- Initiate continuous improvement in US payroll process
- Backup Canadian payroll operation including payroll processing, yearend activities and etc.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 7+years payroll experience in full-cycle US payroll of multiple jurisdictions and job sites
- Experience in ADP Workforce preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Ability to solve practical problems and address variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must possess tenacity, eagerness to learn and communication skills to ensure union issues are handled properly
- Strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced office setting.
- Canadian payroll experience will be an asset
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program (or RRSP for Canadian employees) and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.