Payroll Administrator –
Bakersfield, Benicia or Los Angeles, CA.
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Payroll Administrator based out of the Los Angeles/Benicia/ Bakersfield, California office. Reporting to the US Payroll Manager, this position will be responsible for approving time in our time keeping system and all Union monthly reporting and correspondence as it relates to the fringe benefits. This position is responsible for certified payroll reports.
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll data such as hours worked, job classification and pay rate on a weekly basis from timecards and electronic timesheet
- Approve hours through electronic time keeping system
- Process weekly payroll liabilities, monthly union fringe reporting and prevailing wage reports.
- Handle union correspondence and issues with regards to fringe benefits, wage increases, audits, etc.
- Prepare and submit certified payroll reports.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related discipline
- 5+years payroll experience in multiple jurisdictions and job sites
- Union & certified payroll experience required
- Experience in ADP HRB preferred.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Ability to solve practical problems and address variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Must possess tenacity, eagerness to learn and communication skills to ensure union issues are handled properly
- Strong organization skills, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced office setting.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.