Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Parts Specialist – Red Deer, AB.
Badger Daylighting is looking for a Parts Specialist to be based out of Red Deer, AB. Reporting to the Purchasing and inventory Manager, the Parts Specialist will be responsible for parts distribution and inventory, continuously evaluating processes and procedures of this department and implementing changes if necessary and assisting in providing support to the Operating partners and Corporate operations.
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’
- Process part orders received via telephone and email correspondence.
- Maintain parts inventory, order parts, ship parts and regular inventory counts. Assist with reconciliation of inventory count. Entry of inventory adjustments for items expensed to R&M.
- Maintain parts and material storage areas to ensure a safe and orderly work environment.
- Operate fork lift.
- Prepare daily shipments – Packing, scheduling pickups and printing labels.
- Receive and stock inventory parts.
- Maintaining necessary files for above items.
- Maintain ordering of Safety T-shirts, FRC’s, and hard hats for operators
- High School Diploma or GED
- Red Seal certificate in Parts preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook and possess the ability to learn job related computer programs
- 3-5 years’ experience in a parts department within a heavy industry setting (transportation, construction, oil and gas) mandatory
- Ability to recognize basic mechanical part
- Knowledge of inventory procedures
- Forklift certification or the ability to become certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of shipping procedures
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment D&A Test
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.