Parts Inventory and Fleet Admin
Reporting to the US Accounting Manager with a dotted line to the U.S. Fleet Manager, the Inventory/Parts Admin is responsible for tracking purchases and receiving of parts for both U.S. parts locations. The successful individual will assist with evaluating process and procedures of this department and suggest changes as necessary.
- Create system purchase order’s in Sage 300 or applicable system on a daily basis for parts ordered for both Brownsburg and Denver.
- Enter Receipt of parts against Purchase order’s in Sage 300 or applicable system,
- Act as Liaison between AP and Parts Associates when there are issues with invoices concerning # of parts or cost.
- Act as Liaison between Accounting Manager and Parts associates on Semi Annual Inventory Reconciliation.
- Reconcile 3160 Account on a monthly basis in the Sage 300 or applicable system
- Enter pull tickets for parts shipped from Brownsburg and Denver locations in Sage 300 or applicable system
- Assist parts associates with inventory and supply cost reduction, possibly negotiate bulk purchasing.
- Assisting US Fleet manager with Fleetman system as needed.
- Work with a/p department to set up and maintain part vendors in Sage 300 or applicable system
- Create Vendor ID for all inventory part numbers- will improve order time for parts
- Enter min/max quantities for all part numbers- will assist with better orders-
- Assist management with parts catalog project-
- As needed assist with GEO TAB system and reporting to the field.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills; specifically in Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word and Outlook and possess the ability to learn job related computer program
- 1-3 years’ supervisor experience in a fleet or parts department
- Procurement experience preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have high attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of shipping procedures.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.