Operations Support / Administrative Asst.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT PURPOSE:
Reporting to the regional manager, the Ops Support will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the administrative aspects of the assigned business unit.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT JOB DUTIES:
- Supporting and communicating with area managers.
- Scheduling daily projects
- Dispatching units daily
- Answering telephones
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork. ( Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs)
- Ensuring that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
- Delivering of material to the units in the field if needed
- Drivers Logs
- Order parts for trucks
- Obtain quotes from vendors.
- Update manuals
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2-5 years Administrative experience, in construction industry preferred
- 1-2 years Dispatch experience.
- Fleet maintenance coordination experience.
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position must have the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer