OPERATIONS SUPPORT PURPOSE: Reporting to the Area Manager, the Ops Support will be responsible for coordinating the administrative aspects of the business.
OPERATIONS SUPPORT JOB DUTIES:
- Scheduling daily projects.
- Dispatching units daily.
- Answering telephones and ensuring 100% customer service.
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork. ( Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs).
- Ensuring that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
- Assist with preemployment and new hire paperwork.
- Ensure all Operator training is complete and documented in files.
- Maintain employee files.
- Maintain OQ files.
- Invoices – Review charges and code.
- Payroll – Review and inform payroll of necessary changes.
- Delivering of material to the units in the field if needed.
- Drivers Logs.
- DOT Log Book Audits.
- Order parts for trucks.
- Obtain quotes from vendors.
- Monthly Safety Meeting – Gather topics, create agenda.
- Update manuals.
- Order office supplies and PPE.
- Reports – Daily / Weekly.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years Administrative experience, in construction industry preferred
- Fleet maintenance coordination experience.
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position must have the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.