DESCRIPTION: Operations Supervisor – Bakersfield, CA.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR PURPOSE:
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Operations Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the safety, field, and human resources administrative aspects of the business.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR JOB DUTIES:
• Assist in scheduling daily projects
• Assist in dispatching units daily.
• Communicate with clients daily.
• Assist in project bidding and project proposals
• Daily business development.
• Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork. ( Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs)
• Ensuring that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
• Delivering of material to the units in the field if needed
• Conduct foreman’s job site safety inspections
• Assist with preparing monthly safety meeting agenda
• Support with monthly safety meetings
• Perform daily onsite safety inspections
• Previous experience needed in one of the following areas:
Vacuum, Pump Trucks
Commercial Underground Construction
Oil and Gas
Trucking / Fleet Management
• Valid CDL preferred
• Supervisory experience required
• Mechanical skills
• Sales experience
• Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
• The person in this position will need to be a team leader and the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
• Must have a professional approach to business.
Equal Opportunity Employer