Location: Baltimore, MD. | Birmingham, AL. | Kansas City, MO. | Orlando, FL. | Quad Cities, Northwest Illinois/South Eastern Iowa. | Sacramento, CA. | Virginia Beach, VA.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR PURPOSE:
Reporting to the Area Manager, the Operations Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating the safety, field, and human resources administrative aspects of the business.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in scheduling daily projects
- Assist in dispatching units daily.
- Communicate with clients daily.
- Assist in project bidding and project proposals
- Daily business development.
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork. ( Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs)
- Ensuring that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
- Delivering of material to the units in the field if needed
- Conduct foreman’s job site safety inspections
- Assist with preparing monthly safety meeting agenda
- Support with monthly safety meetings
- Perform daily onsite safety inspections
- Previous experience needed in one of the following areas:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Oil and Gas
- Underground Utility
- Equipment Rental
- Trucking / Fleet Management
- Valid CDL preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Mechanical skills
- Sales experience
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position will need to be a team leader and the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
Great Benefits Competitive Pay
Equal Opportunity Employer