JOB DESCRIPTION: Operations Manager
Summary: Reporting to the Area Manager, the Operations Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the area location. Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Area operations.
- Manage all aspect of the day to day operations to achieve Badgers goals.
- Develop strategy to ensure the area achieves Badgers financial goals.
- Ensure the fleet management program is carried out in the area.
- Proactively work with AM to grow the business adding one customer at a time.
- Manage purchasing and develop business partnerships. Cost for value decision criteria.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards. Ensure Safety is top of mind for all employees.
- Assist with union and personnel activities.
- Work with AM to ensure all customers are serviced correctly and follow-up with each customer is completed.
- Work with Area Manager to ensure all administrative duties are completed on time and accurate.
- 5+ years full Profit & Loss management experience
- 5+ years direct management experience
- Preferred in the following Industries:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Trucking/Fleet Management
- Sewer / Water Line
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Strong understanding of Asset Utilization to achieve profitability
- Excellent communication skills
- Employee Relations – Union Experience
- Top Customer Service
- Leadership, Mentoring, Training
- High Energy, Ambitious & Entrepreneurial Personality
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Dedicated and Self-directed
An Equal Opportunity Employer