Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for an Operations Administrator to be based out of the Lithonia, GA office. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Operations Administrator will be responsible for scheduling trucks and managing personnel to cover operational needs. The Operations Administrator will address customer concerns, analyze and resolve or escalate to area manager. The Operations Administrator will also be responsible for scheduling the maintenance of trucks, analyze operator compliance with safety, DOT hours of operation and other regulations.
Specific Duties include:
- Responsible for truck related administration.
- Work with the Safety Advisor to analyze conditions and determine that site orientations, area specific orientations and general tickets are applicable, valid and current.
- Determine the scheduling of service and repairs for the trucks with input from fleet advisor.
- Obtain and document all job specific information from the customer regarding the job scope.
- Coordinate and dispatch the fleet to jobsites.
- Schedule staff ensuring hours of service do not exceed allowable amount.
- Help to develop a strong safety culture and be a leader in safety.
- Take calls from customers. Resolve customer’s requests by scheduling trucks and managing personnel to meet them including 24 hour call out as required for emergencies.
- Train and develop operators.
- Work with Area Manager to oversee the successful operation of the location with a focus on Operational Excellence.
- Support the Area Manager in all aspects of running the business.
- Champion and manage preventive maintenance programs, training, purchasing, safety, compliance and Fleet Services initiatives that affect the cost structures of the business.
- Analyze time, billing, and driver logs to assure they are correct and complete within both paper and paperless versions.
- Maintain R&M files for DOT purposes.
- Enforce a respectful and safe working environment.
- 3+ years’ experience preferred in the following Industries:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Trucking/Fleet Management
- Sewer / Water Line
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- 1-2 years Dispatch experience.
- Fleet maintenance coordination experience.
- Union experience preferred.
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position must have the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online