Marketing Manager – North America
Badger Daylighting is hiring a North America Marketing Manager to be based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the Vice-President, Business Development, this role is responsible for enhancing market and customer awareness of Badger using Social Media, web based and traditional marketing methods. The successful candidate will work closely with Operations and Business Development teams to ensure programs are effectively meeting business objectives.
We are looking for a professional with strong knowledge of marketing best practice for planning and executing a variety of strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will be innovative, resourceful, creative, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. They will also have excellent interpersonal skills, and have a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Ensure Badger maximizes its Social Media exposure to generate more business and contacts.
- Create and implement strategies to drive online traffic to the Company website.
- Develop and manage home page for our truck based IPAD system.
- Manage Badger’s external Social Media sites to enhance effectiveness of attracting potential employees and clients.
- Develop and enhance marketing support documents like brochures and specification sheets.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products/services
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within approved budget.
- Report on return of investment and key performance metrics
- Assist with market pricing strategy in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Liaise with media and advertising groups.
- Collaborate with the BD and Operations teams on effective marketing strategies.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Digital marketing and Social Media skills.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Ability to work in a faced paced, growth organization.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Must have valid passport.
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.