Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services extensively throughout Canada and the USA. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
IT Administrator – Red Deer, AB.
Badger Daylighting is looking for an IT Administrator based out of the Red Deer, AB office. Reporting to the Corporate IT Manager, the IT Administrator will be responsible for user accounts in Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint and Exchange for employees in Canada and the US. This will include creating security and distribution groups as needed that adhere to existing standards and defining standards when necessary.
- User account creation and maintenance in Active Directory, Office365, Exchange and SharePoint for both the US and Canada.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of user account creation as well update with user changes (group memberships, title changes, address changes, phone number changes, etc.).
- Support users who have submitted requests via the help desk system.
- Remote support for users on tablets, cellphones and laptops
- Create and maintain email accounts
- Maintain user account creation documentation
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience or related certificates required
- Experience with MDM
- High attention to detail, able to multi task
- Experience with Active Directory, SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, and Remote Support Tools required
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience using Microsoft Windows 10
- General PC hardware knowledge, able to build computers/replace components
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting LP offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.