Inside Sales Rep
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this inside sales role will be responsible for generating growth of “new” customers and/or projects and provide qualified leads for the business development team. Additional growth opportunities with existing clients shall be identified by cross selling regional, national or North American opportunities. This position requires a direct and team approach for success.
- The primary focus for this role is to create opportunities with new customers through cold calling via the phone, email, and social media.
- Utilize electronic lead sources to qualify and create opportunities for Badger’s sales team to meet clients face to face.
- Track leads and opportunities within the region.
- Identify opportunities and contacts in other regions and push out to the business development team across North America.
- Follow up with customers to solicit feedback.
- Set up group and lunch presentations and job walks for area managers.
- Assist with quotations and reviewing project documents as needed.
- Act as initial contact for Hydrovac and other service inquiries that can increase utilization of the Badger units coming into the office.
- Potential national account development support.
- Research projects, opportunities and target markets and determine regional contacts.
- Represent Badger as the market leader in safe digging applications in a positive and professional consultative manner.
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM’s or other databases).
- 2 years successful and proven inside sales experience with service-based business.
- Outbound Selling via phone
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outside sales and research experience an asset but not required.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.