Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Hydrovac Operators and Assistant Operators– Drayton Valley
Badger Daylighting is currently seeking professional Hydrovac Operators to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America at our Drayton Valley location. The Badger Hydrovac system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Badger Hydrovac uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely and cleanly excavate around utilities and pipelines.
Most work will be in or around the previously mentioned area with some short term out of town work as a possibility. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen.
- Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A class 3 or 1 driver’s license is required.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are required.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.