Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Hydrovac Operators – Rainbow Lake, AB.
Badger Daylighting Operating Partner, located in Rainbow lake, is currently seeking professional Hydrovac Operators. The Badger Hydrovac system is a non-destructive method of excavating as an alternative to mechanical equipment or hand-digging. The Badger Hydrovac uses pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely, precisely and cleanly excavate around utilities and pipelines. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen.
- Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A class 3 or 1 driver’s license is required.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection and Ground Disturbance are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment D&A Test.
- Must live in or re-locate to Rainbow Lake or surrounding area.
You may email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.