Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for an HSE Advisor based in Houston, TX to support the South Texas District. Reporting to the Corporate HSE Manager the HSE Advisor will enhance and administer the Regional Safety Program, assist Area Managers with clear understanding of responsibilities and specific requirements to comply with Badger’s Safety Program. Assist Area Managers and clients to ensure they understand our safety program.
Continuously improve the Regional Safety program which includes; client relations, regularly scheduled audits, complete annual unit field inspections, incident investigations, DOT compliance, insurance liability and worker compensation claims.
- Support area office personnel to implement the safety program.
- Establish regular inspection schedules for the region.
- Conduct bi-annual field office audits and ensure follow up and corrective actions are complete.
- Complete unit field inspections with operations personnel and enhance safety culture and safety presence on the jobsites.
- Oversee regional insurance and workers compensation claims.
- Assist in incident/accident investigations, analysis, root cause, preparation of reports; complete incident summaries and management follow up.
- Prepare monthly inspections, audits and claims reports to Regional and Corporate Management.
- Maintain regional logbook compliance records and retention. Audit 10% of driver logs monthly to ensure DOT compliance.
- Work with our area managers and clients to support Badger’s efforts to provide a safe efficient service.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred in the following Industries:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Equipment Rentals
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Top Customer Service
- Leadership, Mentoring, Training
- Hands-on Field Experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of industry safety training
- Dedicated and Self-directed
- Heavy travel required 60-70%
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.