Summary: Reporting to the Regional Manager/Director of Operations to enhance and administer Regional Safety Program. Assist Area Managers with clear understanding of responsibilities and specific requirements to comply with Badger’s Safety Program. Assist Area Managers and clients to ensure they understand our safety program.
Specific Duties include;
Continuously improve the Regional Safety program which includes; client relations, regularly scheduled audits, complete annual unit field inspections, incident investigations, DOT compliance, insurance liability and worker compensation claims.
- Support area office personnel to implement the safety program
- Establish regular inspection schedules for the region
- Conduct bi-annual field office audits and ensure follow up and corrective actions are complete
- Complete unit field inspections with operations personnel and enhance safety culture and safety presence on the jobsites
- Oversee regional insurance and workers compensation claims
- Assist in incident/accident investigations, analysis, root cause, preparation of reports, complete incident summaries and management follow up
- Prepare monthly inspections, audits and claims reports to Regional and Corporate Management
- Maintain regional logbook compliance records and retention. Audit 10% of driver logs monthly to ensure DOT compliance
- Work with our area managers and clients to support Badger’s efforts to provide a safe efficient service
- Minimum five years’ experience in safety related field in one of the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Heavy Industry
- Waste/Environmental Services
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of industry safety training
- 50-75% travel required
This is a great opportunity at a growing company. Badger Daylighting is North America’s leading nondestructive hydrovac excavation company. For more company info please visit www.badgerinc.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer