POSITION: US General Ledger Clerk
REPORTING TO: US Accounting Manager
LOCATION: US Corporate Office – Brownsburg, IN
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
This position is responsible for the data entry of general ledger journals, updating various reports in Sage300 and Excel, assisting the US Accounting Manager with maintaining various general ledger accounts, bank reconciliations and other ad-hoc reporting. In addition, this position will be assisting other office managers and regional managers in providing support to the operating partners and corporate operations. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow at Badger Daylighting.
- Maintain all general ledger accounts within the Sage300 Accounting System.
- Create and enter journal entries in the Sage300 Accounting System.
- Create monthly rent payments, working with the Staff Accountant on ensuring that all leases are reconciled and being paid, per lease.
- Federal Express- weekly- coding and import information.
- Grainger- Monthly- coding and import information.
- Assist US Accounting Manager in cleaning-up all bank reconciliations and other balance sheet accounts, including all bank reconciliations, which are done on a daily basis.
- Monthly reconciliation of Intercompany Billing.
- Will assist other departments during peak times and scheduled time off.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, or High School Diploma with relevant work experience.
- Minimum of (3) years’ experience working in an Accounting environment with general ledger responsibilities.
- Experience with Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word are required.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
An Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Online