Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Fleet Supervisor, Eastern Canada – Burlington, ON.
Badger Daylighting is looking for a Fleet Supervisor, Eastern Canada, to be based out of Burlington, ON. Reporting to the Fleet Manager, the Fleet Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining fleet, fleet inspections, training, hydrovac operators and troubleshooting problems with operators and managers.
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen
- Semi Annual/annual inspections of each truck in the region’s fleet
- Train and develop Operators in the region
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance including 24 hour on call basis for emergency repairs
- Ensure the fleet management program is carried out for Eastern Canada and set up the necessary supplier relationships to keep the trucks in working order
- Ensure compliance to Badger’s safety and high service standards in the Region
- Establish regular fleet inspection schedules for the region
- Perform demos for customers in new markets to assist with launch
- Training of managers in fleet maintenance expectations
- Preventative maintenance program and tracking monthly maintenance
- Inspect R& M files for DOT purposes
- CAT and Cummins downloads, oil sampling and discussion with operators
- GPS installation, tracking and dissemination of reports
- Minimum 5 years mechanical background in hydraulics, electrical and drivelines; heavy machinery a plus
- Minimum 3 years Fleet experience
- Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred
- Minimum DZ licence required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service background
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%
- Must be flexible, energetic, create and possess a strong business ethic
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment D&A Test
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.