Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Fleet Coordinator to be based out of Denver, CO. Reporting to the US Fleet Manager, the Fleet Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining fleet, fleet inspections, training, hydrovac operators and troubleshooting problems with operators and managers.
Specific Duties include:
- Semi Annual/annual inspections of each truck in the region’s fleet.
- Train and develop Operators in the region.
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance including 24 hour on call basis for emergency repairs.
- Ensure the fleet management program is carried out in the Region and set up the necessary supplier relationships to keep the trucks in working order.
- Ensure compliance to Badger’s safety and high service standards in the Region.
- Establish regular fleet inspection schedules for the region.
- Perform demos for customers in new markets to assist with launch.
- Training of managers in fleet maintenance expectations.
- Preventative maintenance program and tracking monthly maintenance.
- Inspect R& M files for DOT purposes.
- CAT and Cummins downloads, oil sampling and discussion with operators.
- GPS installation, tracking and dissemination of reports.
- 60% travel within the Western U.S.
- Minimum 5 years mechanical background in hydraulics, electrical and drivelines; heavy machinery a plus
- Minimum 3 years Fleet experience
- Minimum Class B CDL required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong level of professionalism
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service background
- Must be willing to be on call 24/7
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%
- Must be flexible, energetic, create and possess a strong business ethic
Badger Daylighting offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online