Field Safety Coordinator
Badger Daylighting Corp is seeking a Field Safety Coordinator to be based in the Baltimore, MD area. Reporting to the Safety Department, the Field Safety Coordinator will be responsible for field safety compliance throughout the area.
- Follow Corporate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with environmental, health, and safety regulations at Company worksites and facilities.
- Ensure compliance with Badger Daylighting’s high safety and service standards.
- Conduct Safety Field Observations: document and review with Field personnel and Area and Regional management.
- Attend customer safety meeting and other meetings as required.
- Confirm that Badger field personnel- are trained and competent in Badger’s Safety program and any Customer specific safety training.
- Conduct ride observations with CDL Operators as they drive to and from the job site.
- Work with the Area Manager and clients to support Badger’s efforts to provide a safe and efficient service.
- Exercises independent judgement and discretion on important matters related to safety.
- Assist with training and Implementation of Badger safety programs.
- Participate in Incident investigation and remediation.
- Provide other operational support as needed.
- 5+ years’ safety experience preferred in the following Industries:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Underground Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Equipment Rentals
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations. Certified Safety training including OSHA/HazWoper a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Top Customer Service
- Leadership, Mentoring, Training
- Hands-on Field Experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of industry safety training
- Dedicated and Self-directed
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.