Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive Hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 Hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 120 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publicly traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Badger Daylighting is currently recruiting for an Electrical Assembly person at our Red Deer Manufacturing plant. The Assembler will work with team members on the assembly and installation of AC and DC control systems, and will be expected to play a key role in on-site activities.
A strong background in Automotive 12V systems is preferred.
Electrical Assembler will be responsible for installing and terminating conduit, wire, cable, equipment, panels, sensors and various control components and devices specific to heavy truck systems. Other responsibilities include fabrication of control panels, installation of wire harnesses and assistance of systems start-up.
- Work from schematics and job instructions
- Constructs electrical control panels
- Pre-assembly and finish wiring of control systems
- Installs electrical control circuits for motors and control devices for various electrical devices
- Ensures accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
- Other assigned work as required
- Follow Badger best practices with focus on Best Operator, Best Truck.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards in the area. Badger is a safety oriented company and it is important to use this to help develop a competitive advantage and raise the standards of the industry.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience with automotive electrical preferred
- LEAN manufacturing experience an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Experience with routine maintenance operations
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Computer literate
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol pre-employment test
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting LP offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. There is also a Bonus program, RRSP matching program, as well as a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability and Life. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.