DOT Compliance Administrator
The DOT Compliance Administrator position is responsible for overseeing and ensuring DOT compliance for Badger Daylighting, to include overseeing the drug and alcohol program, creation and maintenance of driver qualification files, hours of service monitoring, and reporting to 3rd party databases.
- Oversee the Drug and Alcohol program, to include pre-employment screens, random testing, reasonable suspicion and post incident testing for FMCSA, PHMSA, Non-DOT and all client specific programs.
- Assists with pre-employment process to include MVR and criminal background checks, and DOT Verifications of Employment on new hires. Also performs client specific background checks as needed, providing fit for duty clearance letters and notifications as required.
- Maintenance and review of driver annual and pre-employment incidents/accidents and driver history performance reviews and drug and alcohol records.
- Maintenance and review of Driver Qualification Files.
- Responsible for responding to DOT Verifications of Employment.
- D&A and background reporting to 3rd party databases including DISA, NCMS, ISTC, ISAT, HASC, MUST, CCS, COATS, TEAM and Erail-safe.
- Provide annual and quarterly D&A and incident statistics to required safety databases
- Oversee and give notification for the random drug and alcohol DOT Non-DOT pulls to management. Follow up and ensure completion.
- Drug and Alcohol-Liaison with labs on Drug and Alcohol Testing, scheduling random, pre-employment and post-accident screenings, maintenance of related files.
- Assists with all state required MVR requester codes and contracts.
- Assisting regional managers and their staff in driver’s fit for duty.
- Oversee hours of service and daily log compliance.
- Oversee DOT Accident Register and FMCSA Safety and Fitness Electronic Records System.
- Minimum two years’ experience with DOT compliance
- Must have experience working in safety consortiums; preferred Hire Right, Disa, ISNET World.
- Must have experience managing Drug and Alcohol Testing and Driver Qualifications files.
- Must have knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Must Microsoft office proficient
- Must exercise discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be professional, detail oriented, excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a fast paced office setting
- Strong organizational skills
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.