Location: Northeast Ohio Valley District
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a District Manager responsible for developing, managing and growing business in the assigned District.
Major Duties Include:
- Grow/establish business in the assigned district at an aggressive pace ensuring the foundation is built for long term success.
- Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our service. Develop a strong relationship with these customers creating repeat revenue for the District. Continue to expand the need for Client’s Hydrovac services through education, awareness and market development to provide sustained growth.
- Develop Area Managers and Operators in the District who are professional, hardworking, knowledgeable, dependable and self-sufficient. Ensure the Area Managers and Operators have strong support, leadership, necessary training; follow up with their quality of work, and that they display the appropriate company image and top customer service attitude
- Ensure the District is profitable by adding value when making decisions on cost.
- Ensure the fleet management program is carried out in the District and set up the necessary supplier relationships to keep the trucks in good working order.
- Ensure compliance to safety and high service standards in the District.
- 7 years’ experience preferred in the following Industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Environmental Services
- Underground Commercial Construction
- Underground Utilities
- Trucking / Fleet Management
- Equipment Rentals
- Multi-location management experience required.
- 5+ years full Profit & Loss management experience
- Sales experience
- Strong understanding of Asset Utilization to achieve profitability
- Excellent communication skills
- Employee Relations
- Top Customer Service
- Leadership, Mentoring, Training
- Hands-on Field Experience
- Strong Network of Contacts in the Area
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Dedicated and Self-directed
- High Energy, Ambitious & Entrepreneurial Personality
- 50-60% Travel Requirement
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.