Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Credit Specialist based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the US Credit Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting with various functions of Accounts Receivable. Some of these functions include: Contacting customers to secure payment on their outstanding balances, monitoring specifically assigned AR accounts for any irregularities in order to ensure they are accurate, and various other weekly/monthly tasks.
- Assist with daily collection activity for customers with outstanding balances over 30 days. Monitor and track progress by diligently noting specific accounts in Excel Spreadsheet.
- Assist US Credit Manager with new credit application for new customers and running credit reports as necessary. Including follow-up on missing applications, credit verification and updating accounting system
- Assist Credit Department with incoming calls from customers regarding account related inquiries
- Assist with monthly statement and weekly letter mailings
- Maintain necessary files for above items
- Assist other areas within Credit Department as assigned by US Credit Manager
- Minimum of one – two years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable environment.
- Strong PC knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge required.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills along with a strong personality that provides the ability to handle and resolve conflict.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.