Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Contracts Specialist based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the National Accounts/Contract Manager this position will be responsible for reviewing contents of project-specific construction subcontract agreements and make necessary changes in order for work to be performed. The individual in this role will negotiate with customers regarding revisions to subcontract agreements. Assist the National Accounts/Contracts Manager in providing support to corporate operations.
- Review and negotiate project-specific contract agreements for items that need to be revised ensure Badger’s best interests and to be in compliance with work being done on jobsite.
- Review contract with lead Contracts Specialist for approval during training period. Goal is to give broader authority to approve and sign contracts without review by lead Contracts Specialist.
- Process OCIP forms, insurance certificates, etc. as needed for contracts and log. Forward information to appropriate person within Badger whom handles the OCIP tracking and reporting.
- Process a broad range of additional documents as required by customer.
- Review requested information and ensure that all information in file has been prepared by Contract Clerk, as requested and required by customer.
- Assist area managers and business development with additional information, as needed.
- Filing, administrative support, and answering telephone as necessary.
- Follow-up on emails and calls to customers, as needed, to complete files.
- When heavy work load occurs, assist Contract Clerk in maintaining individual Customer logs of all contracts. Assist with providing follow up for returned contracts, scanning and filing contracts upon final receipt.
- Assist National Accounts/Contracts Manager with special projects as time allows.
- College Degree in relative field or high school diploma with relative work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum of two years’ experience reviewing and executing contracts for approval in a construction environment preferred.
- Must have negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have a positive attitude and a self-motivated work ethic.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.