Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Contracts Clerk based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the National Accounts/Contracts Manager this position will be responsible for recording and tracking customer contracts, along with e-mailing and calling customers to complete files. This individual will also will be responsible for filing, providing administrative support and answering the telephone, as necessary. The Contracts Clerk will assist the Contracts Specialists and National Accounts/Contract Manager in providing support to the corporate operations.
- Record incoming contracts, purchase orders, etc. and maintain a customer file.
- Confirm approval with area managers for rates, scope of work, etc. and follow-up as needed.
- Review requests for information from customers and provide the appropriate follow-up.
- Request insurance certificates, as needed.
- Prepare contract file for Contract Specialists review and signature.
- Email contract back to customer or attach cover letter and send packet back to customer by federal express, when originals are required.
- Ensure appropriate managers and departments within Badger are copied on information that relates to their area.
- Follow-up for returned contracts and scan and file contracts upon final receipt.
- Request information regarding Site Extension Requests and process accordingly.
- Assist Contract Specialists and National Accounts/Contracts Manager with special projects as time allows.
- Associate’s degree in Business or High School diploma with relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of contracts administrative review in a construction environment preferred.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have a positive attitude and a self-motivated work ethic.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.