Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Contracts Clerk based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the National Accounts/Contract Manager this position will be responsible for recording and tracking customer contract along with following up on emails and phone calls to customers in order to complete files. This individual will also will be responsible for filing, providing administrative support and answering the telephone as necessary. The Contracts Clerk will also assist the Contracts Specialist, National Accounts/Contract Manager and the US Finance and Administration Manager in providing support to the corporate operations.
- Record contracts, purchase orders, etc. as they are received.
- Complete general information (i.e. submit OSHA,EMR, etc.)
- Process Pre-qualifications, Vendor Registrations, etc. as required.
- Request insurance certificates as needed.
- Process W-9 requests, as required.
- Review requests for information from customers and provide the appropriate follow-up.
- Confirm approval with Managers rates, scope, etc. and follow-up as needed.
- Prepare contract file for Contract Specialist’s review.
- Email contract back to customer or attach cover letter and send packet back to customer by federal express, when originals are required.
- Ensure appropriate managers and departments within Badger are copied on information that relates to their area.
- Maintain Master list of all contracts.
- Scan and ID customer file and create customer specific log.
- Maintain and update weekly log of all contract items received every Friday by noon.
- Process Online Purchase Orders for specific customers.
- Follow-up for returned contracts.
- Scan and file contracts upon final receipts.
- Assist Contract Specialists, National Accounts/Contracts Manager, and US Finance and Administration Manager with special projects as time allows.
- Filing as needed.
- Assist area managers with information for growth as needed
- Associate’s degree in Business or High School diploma with relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a fast-paced office administration role, construction industry preferred.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have an excellent ability to focus on the task on hand.
- Must have a positive attitude and a self-motivated work ethic.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills in order to handle the high volume and detailed tasks associated with this position.
- Must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.