Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Combo Vac Operators – Grande Prairie
Badger Daylighting is currently seeking professional Combo Vac Operators to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America at our Grande Prairie location.
Most work will be in or around the previously mentioned area with some short term out of town work as a possibility. Training will be provided for people with a desire to succeed, are clean cut, and can pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Follow Badger best practices with focus on Best Operator, Best Truck.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards in the area. Badger is a safety oriented company and it is important to use this to help develop a competitive advantage and raise the standards of the industry
- Previous combo vac experience (2-3 years) required.
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A class 3 or 1 driver’s license is required with oilfield driving experience, general knowledge of the area is an asset.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are required.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Applicants must have accommodations in the local areas as this is not a camp job.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.