Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Billing Clerk based out of the Brownsburg, IN. office. Reporting to the US Accounting Manager, this position will be responsible for Corporate Areas of billing. The Clerk is continuously evaluating processes and procedures of this department and implementing changes, if necessary. Assist the Accounting Manager & Billing Supervisor in providing support to corporate operations.
- Posting to Corporate Area Statements.
- Work with area managers to resolve non billable daily trip tickets
- Use Spira software to review daily work tickets and post invoices
- Assist as needed with Month End balancing
- Balancing of all Corporate Areas accounts, as assigned.
- Additional billing responsibilities, as assigned.
- Filing, copying, and scanning documents, as assigned.
- Office maintenance, as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or High School diploma with relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum one year in an Accounting environment.
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge required.
- Must be proficient with a 10-key.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines with accurate work.
- Must be able to work in a team setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.