Summary: Reporting to the US Payroll and Benefits Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering and acting as point of contact with employees, vendors and brokers in regards to benefit plans to include but not limited to 401k, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Flexible Spending Accounts.
BENEFIT SPECIALIST JOB DUTIES:
- Enroll, terminate and administer changes to employee benefit plans with providers and in HRIS.
- Respond to National Medical Support Notices.
- Responsible for annual Open Enrollment.
- Answer all daily communications with regards to employee benefits.
- Maintain knowledge of current and ongoing benefits compliance.
- Assist with annual benefit plan audits.
- Research and provide recommendations for any benefit related issues.
- Maintain ADP HRB for employee’s benefit and dependent information.
- Responsible for month end G/L account reconciliations for all job related accounts.
- Audit payroll deductions for benefits to ensure receipt of employee portion of benefit premiums.
- Prepare and reconcile all monthly insurance statements and bill to appropriate departments.
- Serve as back up for HR Admin.
- Provide job related training.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high volume benefit role.
- Experience in ADP HRB preferred.
- Accounting knowledge preferred
- Cobra knowledge.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality; as well as maintain strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individual and situations.
- Must comply with all Federal, State and Local privacy regulations.
- Must be extremely organized, able to multi-task and work independently and in a team setting.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is required. Strong Excel skills preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Must thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.