Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Area Supervisor – Regina, SK.
Badger Daylighting is currently seeking an Area Supervisor to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America at our Regina location. The Badger Hydrovac system is a non-destructive method of excavating using pressurized water and a vacuum system to quickly, safely and cleanly excavate around underground utilities and pipelines in the oil & gas, utility and municipal sectors. Reporting to the area manager, the successful candidate will provide front line support and supervision to staff.
- The scheduling and recording of monthly truck maintenance
- Assist in scheduling and dispatching units daily.
- Communicate with clients daily
- Assist in project bidding and project proposals.
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork (Daily trip tickets, PJS tickets & Daily logs).
- Ensuring that operators are following Badgers maintenance policies and procedures.
- Deliveries of materials to the units in the field in needed
- Conduct monthly unit field inspections
- Assist in preparing monthly safety meeting agenda
- Support with monthly safety meetings
- Perform daily onsite safety inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience in hydrovac excavation, construction or fleet managment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position will need to be a team leader and possess the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field & office).
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
- Must have a professional approach to the business.
- A clean class 3 driver’s license is preferred.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are an asset.
- Straight-vac, Semi-vac, Combo-vac experience is an asset.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screening.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You may apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.