Job Title: Area Manager
Type of Position: Permanent Full Time
Location: Badger Daylighting is currently seeking managers for operations in:
Beaumont, TX. | Hartford, CT. | San Diego, CA.
Positions opening regularly nationwide. Please apply.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, responsible for developing, managing and growing Badger’s business in the assigned territory.
Major Duties include:
- Grow/establish Badger’s business in the assigned territory at an aggressive pace ensuring the foundation is built for long term success.
- Determine the most attractive market segments and customers based on the value of our service.
- Develop a strong relationship with these customers creating repeat revenue for the District.
- Continue to expand the need for Badger’s Hydrovac services through education, awareness and market development to provide sustained growth.
- Develop Operators in the District who are professional, hard working, knowledgeable, dependable and self sufficient.
- Ensure the Operators have the necessary training, follow up with their quality of work, and that they display the appropriate Badger image.
- Ensure the region is profitable by adding value when making decisions on cost.
- Ensure the fleet management program is carried out in the District and set up the necessary supplier relationships to keep the trucks in good working order.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards in the District.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred in the following Industries:
- Vacuum, Pump Trucks
- Commercial Underground Construction
- Trucking/Fleet Management
- Sewer / Water Line
- Underground Utilities
- Equipment Rentals
- 3+ years full Profit & Loss management experience
- Strong understanding of Asset Utilization to achieve profitability
- Excellent communication skills
- Employee Relations – Union Experience if area requires it
- Top Customer Service
- Leadership, Mentoring, Training
- Hands-on Field Experience
- Strong Network of Contacts in the Area
- High Energy, Ambitious & Entrepreneurial Personality
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Dedicated and Self-directed
Equal Opportunity Employer