Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 120 US and Canadian locations and their surrounding areas. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
Badger Daylighting is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the largest Hydrovac business in North America at our Regina location. This position will be required to work approximately 40 hours a week, during regular business hours. The Administrative Assistant will be required to perform an array of administrative duties including secretarial and receptionist duties, accounts receivable/payable, and payroll duties. Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Follow Badger best practices with focus on Best Operator, Best Truck.
- Ensure compliance to Badgers safety and high service standards. Badger is a safety oriented company and it is important to use this to help develop a competitive advantage and raise the standards of the industry.
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices, and other relevant monetary documents.
- Work in the company ticketing system SPIRA
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management team.
- Courteously receive and screen all in-bound calls, emails, and visitors.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Review, evaluate and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation
- Coordinate personnel files and HR documents
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor with all employees, management, executives and visitors at all times.
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels and place orders as required.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Secondary School Diploma required.
- Business Administration degree or diploma required.
- 5-7 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Ability to type 60 words per minute.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screening
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Badger Daylighting LP offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. For more information please see our website www.badgerinc.com. You can apply through the website or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.