Accounts Receivable Specialist
Badger Daylighting Corp is looking for a Collections Specialist based out of the Brownsburg, IN office. Reporting to the Credit and Collections Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting with the daily collection activity, collection of accounts receivable, and various weekly and monthly tasks. Assist the Credit & Collection Manager in providing support to the Operating Partners and corporate operations.
- Collections – Assist with daily collection activity for those companies with outstanding balances over 30 days. Compiling collection notes in spreadsheet form to be supplied on monthly basis to Operating Partners and Corporate Managers.
- Assist Credit and Collection Manager with new credit application for new customers and running credit reports as necessary. Including follow-up on missing applications, credit verification and updating accounting system.
- Assist Credit and Collection Manager with regard to incoming calls from customers regarding statements or invoices.
- Assist with monthly statement and weekly letter mailings.
- Maintaining necessary files for above items.
- Assist other areas within Accounting Department as assigned by Credit and Collection Manager
- Assist office staff answering office phones within company guidelines.
- Associates Degree or equivalent business collection experience (Minimum 1-2 years).
- Minimum of one – two years’ experience in an accounts receivable environment.
- Strong PC knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge required.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills along with a strong personality that provides the ability to handle and resolve conflict.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.