Accounts Payable Supervisor
The Accounts Payable Supervisor is responsible for processing invoices for inventory items and invoices from our Canadian office. The Supervisor is also responsible for supervising the AP Clerks and Sr. AP Clerks and assisting the US Accounting Supervisor as needed on other AP projects.
- Match Inventory invoices to receipts, enter the invoices, and work with the parts team on any outstanding receipts and invoices.
- Code, enter, track, and communicate with Canada regarding all invoices sent through Intercompany.
- Maintain Inventory vendors and address discrepancies as needed.
- Manage, complete, and review the monthly accrual process with the other AP Clerks.
- Maintain vendor and payment application issues with persistency until issues are resolved.
- Responsible for leading the AP processes for payments, vendor setups, mail sorting, and daily questions from the AP Clerks.
- Training, guiding, and holding accountable the AP Team in efficiencies, procedures, and teamwork.
- Assist with other areas in AP as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Accounts Payable with high volume.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a supervisor capacity in an accounting department.
- Strong PC skills – Accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word are required.
- The successful candidate will have a professional, positive attitude and lead by example.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills along with a strong personality that is able to relate to a variety of personalities.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of individuals and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Badger Daylighting Corp offers competitive compensation packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities. Badger Daylighting Corp offers a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching 401k program and Paid Time Off. Badger Daylighting Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.