Badger Daylighting Ltd™, (“Badger”) is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services extensively throughout Canada and the USA. Badger Daylighting is a publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’).
SEEKING HYDROVAC OPERATORS, SEMIVAC OPERATORS AND ASSISTANTS.
- Medicine Hat, AB
- Brooks, AB
- Lethbridge, AB
- Swift Current, SK
- Willingness to follow Badger’s best practices with focus on ‘Best Operator, Best Truck’.
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen.
- Previous Hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related oil and gas experience preferred.
- Mechanical inclination an asset.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- A class 3 or 1 driver’s licence with a clean abstract is required.
- First Aid, C.S.T.S., H2S, Fall Protection, Confined Space, OSSA and Ground Disturbance are required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
Badger Daylighting Ltd offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
You may email your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants but only those considered will be contacted.